Giddiness when getting up from bed. Increased BP. Due to spondylitis or balancing defect?

Sir, I am male 60 years retiring this month end. Last few days I have giddiness while getting up from bed in the morning. Giddiness also occurs while sleeping when I turn from one side to other in the bed. I doubted spondylosis and doing light exercise. but it still persist. BP is also increasing and now steady at 159:97. I doubt whether BP increase is during the giddiness. Also, is the problem actually owing to spondylosis or balancing defect backside of the head near ears. Please advice me.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012