Giddiness, sudden gush of blood in face, tingling in feet, palm, joint pains. Tests to be conducted?

I have been experiencing sudden onset giddiness lasting a few seconds with sudden gush of blood all over the face followed by tingling in the feet and palms all lasting only a few minutes. Iam a 35 yr old female completely healthy till a maonth ago when I develop[ed severe urticaria Followed by on & off joint pains like i can all the joints in the body once in about two days. what tests should i go for what do i suffer from whom to see?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013