Giddiness, low BP, heavy periods bleeding, back pain, headache. Prescribed with Tranostat injection. Side-effect of injection?

hi... i am female of age 20. was feeling giddy frm morning and was nearly unconcious.... went to d hospital... came to knw dat i had very low blood pressure ... i am in third day of my menses and flow of bleeding is too much ...with back pain and continous headaches ,, the doctor prescribed me a n injection of tranostat ... is there any side effect regarding it ??? plz answer
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012