Giddiness, ear problem, taking Amodep for hypertension. What is the problem?

am high blood pressure (hypertension ) patient with amodep at and metoprolol 50mg and trika and deanxit also atorvastatin 10 mg at night regularly as guided by family doctor. now pressure normal around 120/80. now i have the problem of giddiness or dizziness . i also have ear problems while standing for which previously am taking allegra and sometimes vertin 8 mg one. when movements starts it is ok. tell me my problem and solution
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012