Giddiness, dry mouth, pain in the soles, nausea. Bp 64/90. Have habit of eating slate pencils. Suggestions?

I am feeling giddiness during the day and dry mouth. I also feel pain in the soles of both feet in the morning while I wake up Also I feel nausea sometimes. I am 32 yrs old, married but I am not pregnant. I checked my BP : 64/90. I have consulted Dr but he suggested pain killer for my sole pain. I have taken for some days and later I stopped and pain again started. please guide me. I also eat slate pencils sometimes because I feel like eating.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012