Giddiness after taking Omez instead of Rebonik. What should I do?

I am taking medicines for BP , prostate problem regularly.also my doctor advised me to take REBONIK 20 daily empty stomack as i was having gas problem(after checking everything for Bp problem, heart problem etc for sudden giddiness and chest pain ).last two days since my medicine finished and i am out of india i started taking omez morning i felt giddiness again.what should i do? what medicine should i take?is it due to change of medicine?i am at nigeria now
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012