Giddiness after dinner. Using Glykind for diabetes. Hypoglycemia?

I am taking Tab Glykind m 80 for the past 4 days since i am a diabetic. This table is taken before breakfast and dinner two times a day. After taking dinner I feel light giddiness for the past 2 days. No problem during the day. pl can u answer me why it is so. I have changed to this tablet now. pl advise. After taking little bit of sugar during this problem time, I am alright. May be due to low sugar. pl note my mail id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
You are right.You yourself has answered your query.
Your symptoms post dinner are due to hypoglycemia.
You can reduce the pre dinner dose to half tablet and his should make your symptoms all right.
Keep a regular monitoring of our blood sugar levels.
Make sure that whenever you are skipping meal because of any reason,avoid taking the pill at that time.
Thanks