Giddiness. Normal blood sugar level. X-ray showed nostril congestion. Prescribed Vertizac

Hi, Since last monday 14th Jan, Iam suffering with giddiness which started all of the sudden the next mroning when I woke up. I met doctor and he advised to meet an ENT . ENT got my blood sugar tested and it was normal. He took x ray of my nose which has shown tiltted nose bone towards right and some congestion is right nostril . He also took some hearing test which was alos normal. He advised me that I might have infection in the middle layer of my left ear and advised vertizac 3 times a day along with ginkocer 3 times and montair LC, norokind & adenosyl-od once in day. Its more than a week now and I have little relief also but curious to know if things are moving in right direction. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013