Giblerts Syndrome. I was wondering if theres anything you can advice me to do.

I am a 17 year old girl with Gilberts Syndrome. When i was 15 i went to the hospital with food posioning at the hospital i went joundice, they did some blood work and found out i had gilberts syndrome. Since then the fatigue and weekness is alot worse some days i can have 10 hours of sleep wake up and 2 hours later wanting to go back o bed and i get pain on my right side and part way cross my belly. I have been taken out of school due to attendenc because some days i couldnt get up and i get colds and that easy. All this but my jondice dose noot show up bad enough it is slitly and gose away on its own. I was wondering if theres anything you can advice me to do. I also know alot of doctors in canada dont no alot because it euopean and only a slit amount of people in canada have it or so my doctor said.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011