Gettting periods every month post treatment for bladder infection, continuous bleeding. Future effects?

Ok hi my name is mona I am 15 before I got bladder infection I use to see my period two months time but then I got bladder infection doctor gave me antibiotic which make me see my period everymonth and stp the bladder infection then I started holdin up back my urine and its like its coming back most times if I take too long to pee blood come I don't see my period in december nor january but see it in february don't see it in march and I don't think I wiil see it in april please tell me what's wrong and wen am growin older if I would be able to have children
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013