Getting yellow sweating around genital area, smells bad. What is going on?

I m 24 years old male, my height 183cm and ,my weight is 185kg... my problem is that my sweat is always yellow, specially around genital area with some bad smell, like i took a shower 15 min ago and there is also a yellow sweet with bad smell. its happened for a long time but increased now and this is my first consultant.. ... .. wt is this ?, i m worried ...thnx
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Welcoem to HCM!
On reading your question, from my clinical experience I can say that it appears that you have - hyperhydrosis in groin region and some kind of fungal infection. It appears that you are obese ( weight 185kgs, if not typed by mistake) , this makes you more prone, as there must be skin folds allowing the sweat to collect in groin region.

Apart from maintaining proper hygiene in that area, -
-you should keep it dry as far as possible, by using powder
- wear loose undergarments,
- drink lot of water
- and most important weight reduction, please consult a dietician : it really helps.

In my experince I have found that powders like mycoderm, etc, are very effective in such cases. it can be used three to four times a day.

along with that you should get your blood sugar levels done. If you are concerned with yellow sweat you can get a complete blood examination done.
A course of anti fungal will get you complete relief from this complaint. antifungals should be taken for some time as it is long standing problem here.
Hope the reply helps you
Feel free to ask more questions.