Getting wisdom teeth. Having bad sinus, sneezing, pain in chest, neck. Taken antibiotics. Treatment?

I have had my wisdom teeth out. Long and short of this is I sneezed and ended up with oral emphaseama and now have a bad sinus infection . I have been on antibiotis for almost 3 weeks. in the last few days I have had these pains that are in my chest and they go into my arm pit. Earlier today it seemed to go a little down my arm and a little into my neck it isn t in my arm now or neck and the pains in my chest are very dull now. could this be related to the two antibiotics I am on?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013