Getting white discharge around genital area, dry skin, burning, itching, swollen vagina. Reason?

I get white discharge around and in folds of genital area. As I wiped, I noticed it was scaley dry skin which over the past weeks has peeled away like I had a sunburn (no sun has ever seen this area!) The area is now very dry. Some areas are red and raw. And to top it off, I have now raw burning/itching in and around my vagina.also my clit itches and the lips are a little swollen I guess from the scratching . no odor and no discharge to speak of. Can anyone help me and tell me what I might have. I have had UTI twice earlier n tooks meds for it although I don t recall what it was called also I had tooth pain and was infected so I was given med for that.. Does it effect in anyway?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012