Getting white discharge. Usually have irregular period. Concerned?

My period is extremely irregular. It s usually every other month, or even third month. And it s never very heavy, it s always light and short. I just started this year I think, and I m kind of worried. Also, I ve had a sudden increase in discharge . My underwear has been soaked after just one day of wearing them, for the past week.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
The white discharge is quite common and it is due to leucorrhoea. The way you are stating your health issues it appears as you are anaemic or having some thyroid abnormality. The best will be to improve your immunity and have a balanced diet. Iron suppliments in diet will take care of anaemia. Use of green leafy vegetables, beet root pomegranate juice etc is helpful. In herbs we use herbs having astringent effect along with uterine tonics to cure both these problems. Best will be to get investigated to rule out the cause.