Getting vaginal bleeding after first intercourse. Do i need to worry ?

hello..Im24 years old. Married for an year now...My periods are regular.Had an intercourse for the first time this month which went on with ease.3 days after tat i am having bleeding in vagina..initially started with the spotting...but later it lasted for 1 week with huge blood coming out...However It has stopped now but when i go to do motion ,there is blood coming out from vagina..which is only spotting..not much..I wanted to know the reason..I am very much worried .?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011