Getting up in the night covered in sweat and with headache. Could this be due to drug use or diet related? Have marijuana addiction

hi, last night i had a series of terrifying nightmares . The strange thing about them was, within the dream, i could not stop my body from spinning around in circles. the dream chanced location many times and in the end i worked out it was a dream, but i could not wake up from it and my dream was just a constant swirl because of the circles i was doing. i woke up eventually, covered in sweat, and with a very painful headache . could this be diet related? or substance related? i smoke marijuana every now and then.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012