Getting trouble while eating food. Feels sick, pains while swallowing. Looking for treatment

I have trouble geting food to go down. Most trouble with meat. In the past I have been able to work it out by bringing it back up or eventualy getting it swallowed. For the last 24 hours i have had something, chicken, stuck. I cant get anything to pass. Even water comes back up. Feeling bsick at mystomach and have foam like substance comin up. have not been able to eat for 2 days and have a lot of pain when I SWALLOW. Can u help?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012