Getting treated with chemotherapy for breast cancer. Is this the proper treatment? Is radiotherapy useful?

hello iam kapilachander, my mother affected by breast cancer we have treated with 2 rounds of Chemotherapy . in first round has 6 cycles and then after 6 months we gone for check up the doctors report say that CA cells spreads to lungs as well as bone marrow in rib cage. in this 2013 January we treat my mother with 2nd round of chemotherapy with 3 cycles as January.febuary and march. now my question is this treatment is enough or further we have continue with chemotherapy. or else i may go to Ayurveda treatment. 1. if iam move to Ayurveda treatment is there is possible of any side effect to my mother? 2. else iam may continue both the chemotheraphy as well as ayurveda treatment is this possible to my mother since my mothers age is 60 years old? plese give me a solution to me... if there is some other treatment like radiotherapy is good for my mother to cure the Cancer plz give me some good solution because iam in total confusion.....
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013