Getting treated for rectal hemorrhoids. Frequent rectal bleeding, urination. Possible reason? Are they related?

I have been treated for enlarged prostate for years (Tamsulsin and Finasteride ). I recently have seen a gastroenterologist for rectal bleeding and he s treating me for bleeding hemorrhois. (More fiber , warm baths, stool softener). My colonoscopy from 6-7 months ago show no signs of polyps or other problems, just hemorrhoids . Recently the rectal bleeding has become more frequent and often without a bowel movement. I also am getting up during the night to urinate more often recently. What can be causing the rectal bleeding to become more frequent and is there a relation to the more frequent urination at night?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013