Getting treated for low B12 levels. Pernicious anemia diagnosed. Need to see a hematologist?

Hello, i am currently getting treated for low b12 levels which 3 weeks ago it stood at 72, i attended the doctors to be told this and my doctor was going to contact the haematologist in order to see the course of action, she believed it was pernicioys anaemia, however the following day on the friday, i fainted and ended up in an emergency appointment which i began the b12 injections, i have finished my 6 injections within two weeks and now i'm not sure if i attend the doctor again? Do i need to, does she need to test if its working? Because i would like to know if its 100% pernicious anaemia. Please help, would it be advisable to book an appointment to see where i go from now after 6 injections?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013