Getting treated for foot fungus. Was on medication for hypertension. Lot of stress. Any advice?

My son just told me he is being treated for a foot fungus which he thinks has gone systemic. Previously he has also been on meds for hi BP . HE is 40 yrs old, father to one yr old twin girls and was laid off last Feb. Lots of stress . I told him to make sure there is not an issue with the two meds he is using and also ask the pharmacist to check on the deficiency cause list for meds. OF course, I will recommend he consider Shaklee pre and pro biotics as a good place to start. HE bolts down his food, and I really thought he knew better that that. His whole system is going through a huge shift, and he is being counselled by a career counselor and clearing loads of past emotional issues etc etc. Homeopathy is a consideration. Have you treated this problem successfully? Eroca in Ottawa
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012