Getting treated for diabetes, high BP, taking metformin, BG level dropping. Will i be alright?

I am currently being treated for diabetes, not sure which type, but it's high blood sugar and I am taking metformin and glimperide (or however you spell it). I wasn't watching my blood sugar levels and it was time for me to take my daily doses and my bloodsugar was already doing fine. I started to feel really weak and recognized that my BG level was dropping, tested it and acted upon by eating sugary food/drinks. Will I be alright to go to bed and not have to worry about dying in my sleep because my bloodsugar may still be dropping and I not know it?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013