Getting treated for chlamydia. Abdominal cramping, vaginal itching and diarrhea. Are these the symptoms?

I went to doctors Thursday being its been day since I was told I have chalmydia.she gave me pills and told me take four at once.hour later I started get tight cramping and sharp pain in my tummy resulting to diahrea in 20 min later but to point couldn t hold my bowled.then at 12 am same thing I been itchy more than ever .my abdominal pain I must say is gone after medication .keep in mind its only been 2 days now.but my itching in vaginal and thighs and outside my vaginal area is constant times my arms and legs and butt all that period started next day and it was dark brown and just spotting.I was told to cone back in 3 months .
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer