Getting tired, headache, body pain and skin around breast started bleeding. Required treatment?

Hi, recently I am very tired and feel I need more than the necessary amount of sleep for a 19 year old girl. I get frequent head aches, and body aches ( muscle aches). Today I feel sick, and the muscles in my stomach hurt. Yesterday it was just neck and back ache. My periods have become more frequent and heavier, and when this happens my breasts become abnormally large and heavy, they have become that heavy in passing weeks that the skin around my breasts has split and started bleeding in several places. I generally feel very run down but my GP never seems to take me very seriously, so to go to him with silly things like this, I think he would tell me to take paracetamol . Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013