Getting tingly goosebump patches on upper thigh. Have hay fever. What could be causing this?

hello, i am getting tingly goosebump patches on my right upper thigh. they come and then go away a few minutes later. The first time it happened was after I took an antihistamine pill . I thought it was an alergic reaction so I stopped taking them. It has started happening again even though im not taking any pills, but I still have some hayfever. Im thinking it might have something to do with my body over producing histamine?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012