Getting sudden rapid heartbeat, difficulty to breath and chest pain. What should I do?

Hi, Last night I was a the movies and all of a sudden my heart was beating really fast and i couldn t breath. So, i just try to control my breathing and try to relax and i felt a little better. When I got to work today I felt the same way but this time I was having little sharp chest pain on the left side of my chest. And I was shedding too. Im 26 I work out now and then and this is the 1st time I ve felt this way. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013