Getting strange tingling feeling in upper back. Taking armytriptyline. What should be done?

hi I have been getting a realy strange tingling feeling in upper back for several months now which seems to be getting worse . I also been having a numb right foot or sometimes just toes . a few weeks ago I lost sensation of my ring finger and little finger and it looked a bit like claw hand which lasted for two weeks and was also on right side . I have been put on armytriptyline 50mg but can still feel this pain in upper back its feels like there is something in my back moving around trying to bust out . its realy frustrating me
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012