Getting stomach pain and feeling tired. Sonogram showed enlarged spleen. Proper diagnosis?

Hi. I ve went to the doctor the past few months because I have an enlarged spleen . They ran a sonogram on my stomach and did some other tests and everything came back normal except my sonogram that showed I had an enlarged spleen. I went back 2 weeks later for another sonogram and it was 2 cm larger. I went to a blood and cancer specialist and she didn t act like it was anything bad, but I m always tired, my stomach hurts everyday and I swear my spleen is getting bigger everyday. I have another app in 4 weeks but idk if I can take feeling like this for that long.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013