Getting stabbing pain in urethra. Had multiple adhesion removed. Cause of pain?

I am just today getting a stabbing like a knife pain in my urethra area right after I void is the worse. NO OTHER symptoms. I was tested for IC last year. Neg. I had a full hyster because of adeno and endo. I was a pain full mess that was taken care of a year and a half ago. In Feb of this year I had multiple adhesion s removed. all of those other issues I had to run to the ER. I m tired of surgery s and ER can you give me a list of idea s of what it can be?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012