Getting sound in stomach related to anxiety. How to get cure from this?

My stomach has been making an embarassing popping noise for the past month or so. It isn t gas, I am certain of it. It usually only happens during a very quiet situation, becasue then I am nervous of the noise coming. I have been told the noise may be linked to my anxiety , which I would understand. I get very anxious durning a quiet situation, and then the noise comes. I need it to stop, as it is affecting my confidence, and how well I am doing in school. Help?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013