Getting some vaginal spot with missed period. Am i pregnant ?

gm doctorim a 22 years married womeni missed my periods by 1 weekmy periods was always regulari hav hartd stomach ache frm left side and lower sidesome fluid is coming out of my vaginabut i cnt see it wellat that time i am feeling that im getting periodsam i pregnant gm a 22 years married women..i missed my periods by 1 periods was always regular.i hav hartd stomach ache frm left side and lower side.some fluid is coming out of my vagina,but i cnt see it that time i am feeling that im getting i pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011