Getting smell of a metallic like substance in my nose, bad headaches, nausea, on meloxicam. What is it happening?

I continually smell a metallic like substance in my nose and it's giving me really bad headaches and nausea when I smell it. My husband claims he can't smell a thing. I thought it was dirty dishes or something in the kitchen but I constantly keep it clean and I can't see to get rid of the smell. I'm on meloxicam, gabapentin, bupropion 350 and phentermine and a daily multivitamin all of which I started exactly 5 weeks ago. Im so tired of feeling sick to my stomach from this bizarre smell that no one else seems to smell.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013