Getting sharp pain in shoulder and feeling lightheaded. What is going on?

I ve been having sharp pains and inflamation in my right shoulder ever since I went rock climbing and ripped something in my shoulder 7 years ago. Its been getting worse now with popping sensations when I rotate my right arm and more then not it feels like something is inside creating inflamation. I can actually shift my arm downward and you can see were arm bone and shoulder/collar bone area disconnects more then it should. Within the past week I ve been getting sharp pains down my right arm (mainly two inches below my elbow area) and lightheaded. I have no clue as to whats going on.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013