Getting sharp pain in belly button, hurts while urinating and bowel movements. Feel constipated. Looking for cure

I m an 18 female. I get Sharp pain regurlary in my lower belly sometimes it hurt randomly but also hurts when I m urinating and when I try do a pooh. I don t pooh as much and always feel constipated and it hurts when I try push it out, and get random Sharp pains in my lower belly and back or in the sides where my kidneys are. And it also smells when I pee, and have a weird discharge odor?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you might be having Urinary Tract Infection(UTI).
I would like to advise that you should get following investigations done :-
1. Complete Blood Count(CBC).
2. Urine examination(Routine/Microscopic and Culture/Sensitivity).
3. Stool examination.
4. Ultrasound of lower abdomen including KUB region.

You should drink lots of water daily.
Include fibre rich foods and roughage in your diet to avoid constipation.

Further medical management can be planned according to the reports of the above mentioned investigations.

I hope this is helpful to you.