Getting severe rectal pain during periods. difficulty in bowel movements, lose control of balance. Concerned

this rectum pain that girls are talking about, while they are in the period, for me its bit extra there .. well the feeling of bloating when your not, sometimes bit of shooting into my vig , not been able to controle any mussels bellow.. but they are miner pain.. going for number two is a dyer feels like all my inner intestine going to fall out, i cant sit and do it,, last time i had to stand straight for pain to go, but then sometimes just during walking in can give me such a bad shoot that id loose controle of balance.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012