Getting sever abdominal pain after eating raw salted almonds and tuna fish sandwich. Looking for cure

Yesterday I ate a small bag of raw salted almonds around 3pm, a few hours later I had a tuna fish sandwich on pita bread. Shortly after that I developed the most intense and sever upper/mid abdominal pain and cramping I ve ever experienced. I did move my bowels, but for the amount of pain I was experiencing it was not very much. I did not seem to have gas. Today I m feeling a little better, but the pain is still there, it is just tolerable and intermittent. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012