Getting seizures in sleep. Prescribed Phyntoin, Levipil. What are the side effects?

I am getting seizures in sleep? Doctor prescribed phyntoin 100 mg and Levipil 500 mg twice a day both. What are the side effects? History: I got first fit at 17th year. Second one at 23rd year. Third fit at 39th year. Forth fit at 44 year. Fifth fit at 47 year. Now I AM 49 year old. All fits were noticed in sleep only by others because of blood in mouth due tongue bite and snoring . In the last two cases, my shoulders were broken (right one and left one at each time of fits. In the last fit at 47th year, I could not come to conscious immediately due to repeated seizures. Hence, I was admitted in a hospital. I could recognise people in hospital after 3 days.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013