Getting regular periods after tubes tied. Started spotting. Having unprotected sex. Feels bloated. What's wrong?

I had my tubes tied August of 2011. My periods have been regular. I had a period 2 almost 3 weeks ago. Well yesterday I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had clear discharge tinged with pink blood . It only happened twice back to back but after that it stopped. We are not using protection while having sex didn t feel the need to. I do not have any burning or itching. I have had some feeling of bloating and tighting in my pelvic area. But not cramping or anything. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012