Getting queasiness, took anti nausea pill, tiredness. Had fundoplication surgery. Pregnant?

In the past week to week and a half I have been getting queasy after every meal with a mild hot flash . There was 1 time the other day when my queasiness was really bad but I took an anti- nausea pill and felt better after about an hour. Not only do I have queasiness after every meal but I am also tired all of the time. I m trying to figure out if I am pregnant. I am not suppose to start for another 16 days so I know that it is still too early for a pregnancy tests to come out positive. I am also having a white vaginal discharge . I just had fundoplication sugery a little over a month ago, so I didn t know if the queasiness was because of it or something else. The queasiness didn t start until about a week to week and a half ago. I had just started getting my energy back from after the surgery and once the queasiness started I went back to being tired all of the time. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013