Getting pus discharge from ear. Will it be cured after operation?

hello doctors, may God bless you.. my mama has left ear discharging continouly with pus . she was been operated last year but till now she is suffering with the same situation. now after test reports doctor said that the pus touched with the ear bone.. my mama is too much woried, doctor said that she will be operated again.. i want to ask that what should be the best solution for her.. will after opeation she will be good and get rid of the pus. plz reply
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response is not possible to tell the best solution without knowing what surgery was done before? and whether a ct scan of her ear was taken? if yes, what was the report?
it is better to continue antibiotics for the time being. thanks