Getting pregnant a few days before period and still having period. Is this normal ?

getting pregnant a few days before period and still having period i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me about a week before my period was due i started bleeding today its lighter then my normal period and is a brownish color but seems a little heavier than spotting could i be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 1 Oct 2011
Hello.Welcome.You can be pregnant but chances are less.Get a urine test for pregnancy done to rule it out.Good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
As you got period and you had sex during safe period chances of having period is less.
But to be on safe side after a week go for pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
Ok and bye.