Getting pins and needle sensation in legs, arms, face. Due to rapid heart beat with anxiety?

Hi, My name is Nicole 27 yrs old from South Africa. I havr just come back from the doctor after havin an ECG done. I have been getting pins and needles in my legs, arms and now my face. Could this be from a rapid heartbeat mixed with anxiety? Im a stressed person when it comes to my health, and i think the more worrying I do the more symptoms occure, i have been put on Xanor and Purr -Blokam my Doctor says if the pins and needles do not go away By this saturday i wmust go back to him.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012