Getting periods frequently, reoccurs when medicines are stopped. Advice?

Doctor, I was prescribed derivy 10mg by my gyno as I got my period twice in the Month of July first for 2 weeks and there after for another 2 weeks. during the period of medication i did not get my period as informed and there after got my period once the medication was stopped. I got my period on the 5th of October which lasted for 5 days and i have now started to bleed a little bit again today. i am concerned and is this normal or should i visit my gyno again
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer