Getting pain in lower abdomen during the use of cream for itching and discharge. What can i do ?

hi i m using clean n dry cream coz of itching n discharge.but somr times i m getting pain in lower abdomen .the pain is like the pain we get in periods is it because of cream or someting else.i m 30 yrs 4.10 inch very thin plz tell me something medicine to gain weight.i have one daughter .my daughter goes to swimming how to save her frm stomach infection because of clorine water sometimes gets in stomach plz tell some medicine
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have some infection in your genital tract and trichomans vaginalis.
Go for vaginal swab examination and then treatment accordingly.
Apply antifungal cream.
Take high nourishing diet like milk,butter,eggs,pulses,
More green veges,fruits,dry fruits.
Take multivitamin supplements and Iron.
While swimming ear infection is common so keep ear protection during swimming.
Clean ears with clean water after swimming.
Give her plenty of water after swimming.
Ok and bye.