Getting pain in eyes. Have collapsed sinus cavity. Applied commercial pesticides. Concerned

have had severe eye pain , they dont really itch or even get that red just a severe stinging type pain. Have been to eye doctor, no real response but she did try to sell me a pair of glasses. Truly testing my patience must resolve immediately. I have been fighting the pain for around 9 mths. the pain is in both eyes, have colapsed sinus cavity on right side what causes that and could it effect eyes or both eyes. also have applied commercial pesticides but it was in 2006. also have some bad teeth but not much pain from them. Its a stinging pulsating kind of pain that just does not quit. please hep
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012