Getting over a head-cold, pain in cheekbone/molars area, fairly steady headache. What's happening ?

I am just getting over a head- cold , two days ago I had a fever of 101 degrees. I had some pain in my cheekbone/molars area and a fairly steady headache . My ears have been feeling plugged since yesterday morning; today they are starting to clear out (feels like, anyways). My nose was very plugged up for the last 2-3 days and today seems to be clearing out. But today now my left eye is extremely runny, with yellowish pus and its red and quite swollen. Is this the head cold clearing out?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012