Getting only withdrawal bleeding. Ultrasound shows endometrium thick, ovaries normal. Haemogram says shypochromic and anisocytosis. What does it mean?

I have been irregular periods/ only withdrawal bleeding (help of tablets) . My recent Ultrasound on 45th day after prev periods says - endometrium is thick and thickness is 9mm & hyper echoic/ ovaries normal size 14.5ml & 14.7ml / anteverted uterus 6.4 x 3.6 cm. Characteristic of PCOD . My haemogram says hypochromic & anisocytosis . How should I be interpreting this?Will I get my periods naturally ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012