Thanks for posting on HCM
Pins and needles all over her body could signify many underlying diseases conditions notably (given her age) according to most probable to least:
- vitamin B deficiency
- systemic viral infections
- diabetic neuropathy
diseases ( notably viral hepatitis
- MS ( very unlikely as clinical presentation is unlikely since she is presenting only with one of the numerous symptoms that can lead to even suspicion of the diseases)
- other autoimmune diseases
- psychogenic neuropathy ( will need to consult with a neuropsychiatrist)
- other causes such as allergy
What to do now? some blood works need to be done notably screening for diabetes
, kidney function, viral serology tests such as HIV, viral hepatitis B&C, CMV etc.
Taking vitamin b complex supplements in optimal dosage is a good way to start for at least a month.
You need to be reviewed by an internist
Hope this helps