Getting nervous and shaky during presentation in front of people. Need help

Whenever I get too nervous I start to get shaky, physically as well as my voice, and my eyes start to tear up. This happens mostly when I m presenting a power point or even receiving criticism sometimes, and it s getting rather annoying, let alone embarrassing, because I ve had to do it much more often lately, and will have to continue for awhile. I think I cry way too easily, is there any way to control these (the tearing mainly) and avoid unnecessary embarrassment? Help!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013