Getting nauseous, vomiting and have low temperature. What's wrong?

Hi, I am female, 21 years old. Last night I spent hours running back and forth to the bathroom becuase everytime I moved I had to vomit . I took my temperature and it was 95 degrees which is way lower than my normal temperature. My temperature is now up to 96 degrees but I am unable to keep anything down, even water makes me nauseous. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

It seems that you are having acute infectious enteritis for which you require a course of antibiotics like ofloxacin and ornidazole along with some pre and probiotic. Also keep your hydration level well by taking lots of fluids in your diet

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Wish you a good health